New member needs help to get in the mood

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Astanhere, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Hi!

I've just joined. I stay in Athens Greece and I'm thinking of growing my own weed at last, as an old stoner, cause the stuff out there is getting scruppier by time. I' m interested only in sativa despite its cons.

I have an east facing balcony with some plants to act as a curtain for the neighbors across. So behind these tall plants my sweeties are gonna have around 4 hours straight sun and at least 8 hours more indirect sunlight, 12 in total (maybe 11 in May). All these summer months have average humidity of 50%, uv peak sunlight 12+, temperature between 20-35 c with some heat waves of 42+ during July .

So, on those grounds what are the best sativa high Autoflowering seeds to grow outdoor for my climate?
    I'd like a yield of 150-200 grams for sativa with 3-4 seeds and an high yield of extra potent indica stoned like for gift to friends with a couple of seeds more.

I prefer Autoflowering cause it' s my very first time cultivating THE flower and I cannot bother with sunlight time or bulbs and its costs (crisis here!). I expect to harvest from seed at most at 3 months cause in August heat is extraordinary, and I won't be able to hide them from common sight anymore (my curtain plants are 2 meters tall).

Is there anything matching my wants?

Thank you co-stoners for your forum and sorry for this blanket long post.

2. Nobody to help me start with this?

3. Not enough light and sativas stretch like a motherfucker, so I'd revise your game plan unless you want your neighbors to see your giant scrawny weed plants.

4. There's a ton of info at your fingertips. Watch youtube grows and learn from professionals. I'm too lazy to summarize everything for you.

5. Grow indoor

6. 200 grams off of 4 autoflowers isn't going to happen under those circumstances.

7. I know that. But i don't ask about the grow process just for sedd-specie suggestions.

Whatever my result, yield and so on, can somebody suggest me a sativa dominant gene that he has already tried?
    And one more productive indica dominant.
    I want opinions from people that have tried the seeds the suggest me.

Thanks!

8. Love you!
    Is that indoors? How long was that from seed to harveat?

Yea, that was indoors under 250w hps. 5 weeks veg, 9 weeks flower. Great strain too, didn't give me any problems at all.