new member-Montreal pot needed

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by camelface, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Hey guys,

Seems like you guys have a great website. very organized and respectful. I am glad to join you.

-dv

:smoking: my email should be in profile and if not private msg me to talk. need some mtl smoking friends

2. Just to tell you dude, edit this post with the edit button on the bottom right of your post.

You cant ask for hook ups on this site, edit before youre banned by Reform.

Read the rules andregulations Sticky's in the General forum.

Have a good stay at the City, we are a community, we plan on stayin that way, a family.

3. ur dumb as fuckk dude

4. We dont fuckin need that shit dude.

Hes a noob here at GC and didnt realize the rules.

how bout this, INSTEAD of makin fun of him, how bout imbrace him AND his mistake and help correct it.

I think its YOU who is dumb as fuck for not helpin this guy out.

5. shouldnt you maybe take that quote out?

welcome to the city man , stick around ;)

6. welcome to the city I'm not from montreal, but I'm going there in march hopefully :)

7. i understand where you're coming from, but c'mon dude the rules are stickied in every forum and one agrees to the rules and the regulations when you join. You would think that when getting the bright idea to make a post on a message board asking for a hookup of an illegal narcotic...the thought might run through one's mind that maybe i should make sure this kind of thing is allowed here.

8. It looks edited to me, all I see is him asking for friends to smoke with. Not a good idea in its own but hes not asking for hookups, which correct, are NOT allowed at the city.
    Superfunk your reply makes me sick, thats not the way to welcome anyone to the city.

Camelface, stay safe and I do not suggest meeting anyone via this forum. Aside from that, welcome to the city.