New Member From Texas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by drdude, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new to the forums. Like the title says, I live in Texas. I'm originally from California and due to migraine headaches, was a MMJ patient there. Unfortunately Texas isn't there yet.

I'm a professional in my 30s who enjoys football, philisophical discussions, grilling, cars, TV, movies, and video games (both PC and console).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the forums, Dr. Dude.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to GC! How are you liking Texas? I lived in TX for 21 years and relocated to Colorado a year ago. Loving it up here.

4. I love Texas other than the current prohibition... I'm hoping that will change in the future. I'm a Veteran and Texas is very veteran friendly. I have been here for 9 years now. I have considered moving to Colorado but it is hard to get my wife on board when her family lives down here.

Thanks for the welcome!

Sent from another galaxy.

5. Both my fiance and I left family in Texas to move up here but we absolutely love it. The weather in particular is phenomenal, along with many other things. It never gets old looking out the window and seeing those awesome mountains. I will say I miss the hog hunting in Texas...but its only a matter of time before the pigs are everywhere.

And I'm sure I'll forget all about the piggies when I get a chance to draw on an elk!

6. I definitely love the hog hunts. I have a buddy who has a few hundred acres and we go hunting out there from time to time. I have a friend up in Colorado who hunts elk. Would love to do that sometime!

Sent from another galaxy.