New member from Al.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kingmajin, Dec 9, 2010.

1. hey, dudes. i joined this site..in july, it says. i only started posting today, i believe. man, i found out about stoner-lukas and all kinds of stuff. He seemed like a very smart and overall great individual. After seeing everything, i thought "you know what? i think i need to introduce myself." so...introduction. yay! lol.

2. I never been to Alabama but I meet a few girls from Alabama before and you guys have some of the sexiest chicks there!!

I dont think I like your accents tho

but it is kinda sexy to have a sexy lil southern bell talkin all sexy to me in her little daisy duke accent... but if she aint talkin all sexy to me I dont wanna hear anything

but Alabama has some of the sexiest chicks!!! I envy you guys

3. lol. i can agree with you there. i can even agree on the accent. a nice twang is good, but a "how yall doin' this mornin'?!" is a bit abrasive. "goddamn dog pissed all over me, today. gotta get the shit rag" and that's the women! nah...sometimes. lol.

4. welcome! :hello:
    good to see some more bama peeps

5. Where you at in Alabama friend? I'm assuming out in the country if people are talking like that, round these parts it just like any mid sized city

6. lol. nah, i was joking, taking the piss out of my home state. i live in brookside/graysville. i would ask the question i always ask; "do you know where daisy city trailer park or valley trailer park is?" (i live near it) but i think asking that on something as massive as the internet would be a waste, lol. would be lucky if you did, though,

7. Well I do know where Graysville is, but only because I've driven past it a few times. Unluckily I don't know about the trailer park, nice to meet you though, its always nice to meet people from the same general area.

8. you bet, dude. hell, wish i could smoke with you. buying a dub tomorrow.