New member, first setup, thoughts?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Cvasc33, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Just got my card and started growin my meds.

- 200w-60w cfl
    - organic soil/ perlite mix
    - using mg nutes about 70% feed mix 30% purified water diluted because i heard mg burns plsnts
    -24/0 lights

Question
    - one of them seems to be showing sex at ablut 3 weeks old it looks female, thought it was growth but new growth formed an developed next to it leaving female hairs(?) is this normal?

Attached Files:

2. Those are not they are stymins all male or female plants have them , they form a small v by criscrossing but are toatllly seperate little antenna right ? That is the right area where youll see sex , right at the branch internode but the female pistels make a v coming from the same branch the antenna are connected on the bottom , not sperated

3. I tried to see the sex i couldnt quiet make it out , you may be right it might be showing sex but just cant tell from the pic

4. And back off the mg nutes to 40 percent at the most , plants dont use that much mg and ur showing deficinces in the pictures your locking out other chemicals with that much mg nutes ,

5. Also as ur a firstime grower and already having nute deficiencies( dont worry i did till my fourth grow everyone does their first few runs , id suggest foxfarm complete soil, you only have to water no feeding through the life of the plant if its under four foot tall in a five gallon bucket

6. I fixed the nute deficiency, by transplanting him, it never repaire but rather grew over if

7. The table will also be dropped lower when the plants get bigger

8. If u look at the bottom join you can see tiny baby hairs next to where new baby leaves are comin in?

Attached Files:

9. Still to blurry but here

Attached Files:

10. I think its the stipulis

11. Prob that its usually too soon too tell at this point :)

12. What is this foxfarm complete soil? I looked at the website for it.

13. Ocen forest fox farm soil . Only have to water if use a dive gallon bucket and plant stays under five feet or so

14. Here they are about a week later.