New member first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mary*nature, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Hi fellow nature lovers lol. Thought I would share some pics of my garden. First time getting to flower . I'm 24 days flower . Running a inexpensive dwc system I put together . Using cfls the entire grow. Using a nutrient system called wild thing wicked stuff . Let me know how I'm doing its only 2 plants

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't look bad at all! Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks . Lots of research paying off .

4. I defoliated through its life , twice in flower these are most recent pics

5. Home depot has 200 watt equivalent lamps, ship to store, for about $9.00

6. Really that is sweet .

7. How long would they take in flower . No special seeds just bag seed lol . I'm thinkin month and a Hal maybe two?

8. 2 -2 1/2 total flower time 8-10 weeks

9. :weed:Makes sense . So far I'm pretty pleased at how there doing . Tricomes are building everyday . Starting to thicken up also at the base of the pistols . Can see the bud forming nicely . This will be 30 days on fri

10. One thing I notice the other day is the very tip of some of the leaves are yellow . Like very tip . What might that be? I change my Rez every week . Ph and all that is good .

11. When plants go into flower they use the leaves reservoir of nitrogen. Completely normal. Everything you're doing is right it seems