New Medicali pickup!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tootsierocks, May 8, 2011.

1. Looks really nice dude, love the matching labels. Reminds me of my 7mm 16" straight Sheldon Black. How tall and thick is that?

2. Thanks!

Ill try to get one up tonight!

[

It's a 50 MM 14"

3. fosho man and he mean the thickness of the glass not the diameter of the tube

4. Haha.. Sorry this is my first "real" pipe... I am not sure on the thickness... Ill measure it later :)

5. i had a rasta medicali double perc with perc diffused ash catcher and sadly someone broe into my house and stole it...

6. the switch and switch plate are crooked.. and i would put money on the fact that the screws holding it in are facing different directions... sometimes i hate being an electrician. i notice shit like that... nice tube though, not a bad price with the a/c either..

7. It looks thick dude I bet it is at least 7mm. I get more jealous each time I look at it, I like how the base is basically flat and not angled.

8. i like the nightlight

9. Sorry I will try to straighten them for you :D

Thanks! I'll try to take more pics tonight..

It changes colors as well :eek:
    :smoke:

10. didnt happen to buy that around venice beach did you?

11. Nope. I'm in the Midwest :)

12. 5697589854_5424a77d2d_z.jpg

the fuck? anyone else notice that?:confused_2:
    looks awesome!

13. oooh..cuz i was in venice last year and went to a shop called medicali and sold all that shit