Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Medical Marijuana user

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Redring60, Jul 7, 2020.

?

Recently received a MM card. I have been trying product with THC % between 20-30%. I seem to have a

1. Any

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Any

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Recently received a MM card. I have been trying product with THC % between 20-30%. I seem to have a nice headache the next day. I have tried some with lower THC but dont seem to get the same feeling. Has anyone had a similar experience? Recommendations for a good high but no hangover (Headache) the next day? Thanks

2. Unfortunately you'll need to try many different strains before finding those that work best.
    I use mainly for sleep, and about 4 out of 5 indicas don't work as well as the others.
    Even the good ones quit working for me if they are over-used.

Also, take those thc readings with a grain of salt.
    It is in the seller's best interest to have those numbers high.

• Like Like x 1

3. Is the high thc necessary ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. No.
    Typical herb is 15-20% thc, which is plenty.
    Too much thc can sometimes reduce good effects.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Do you recommend any particular type ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I try many, many different strong indicas and indica hybrids for sleep.
    Many people prefer sativas for daytime use.
    Indicas are slighly sleepier, and sativas slightly more energizing.
    What strains you should begin trying depends on what effects you'd like.

• Like Like x 1
  7. how long did it take to get your approval? i did my appt and paid the app fee on the 23rd of june and with the holiday today would be business day #10 im kinda hoping i can go get my medicine today. im northern florida, jax

8. Cannabis is a very individual experience, and by that I'm saying that each person can have a different experience to the same exact bud. Last night my wife and I were sampling the first bud of a fresh harvest and it made the skin on her entire body itch uncontrollably. It was a very bad experience for her and I had none of those effects.

It's also common to use different strains at different times of the day. For instance I use mostly 1:1 thc:cbd stuff to control back pain. but I'll use a sativa in the morning and during the day, and an indica in the evening because the sativa keeps me awake better than coffee.

If you could say why you are using medical cannabis or what you hope it can do for you, perhaps then we could offer more appropriate suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

9. It only took a day or so. But im in ohio

10. You may be dehydrated when you wake up.

11. has marijuana ever caused any chest pain or arrythmias heart racing? you can check with a blood pressure cuff at cvs

12. look up research from Dr David Allen on the heart health effects of cannabis ... he claims heart protection up to 30 days after initial cannabis use . the protection lasts that long

13. Its quite difficult to find out perfect match.

14. I try many, many different strong indicas and indica hybrids for sleep.