New Medical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tripsick, Jun 12, 2009.

1. I did it... it turned out Awesome so far.

The stems snapped and they smell like pine skunk i cant believe how well it turned out
    it smells as good as any dank in the dispensaries i visit.

I'm sure after it cures a little bit it will be awesome

[​IMG]

2. Ahhh! The sweet smell of success! :hello: :D :smoke:

3. nice job trip...
    cant wait for the smoke report;)

4. Grats man. I'd give you more rep if I could. :hello:

5. Thanks everyone.

I'm glad to know that i can grow with a single large CFL and that i have figured out drying for the most part.
    :smoke:

This Friday the last one should be done and then it will be time to veg some more for a week or two and start flowering again.

6. Chopped Bag Seed Female #2 tonight.

Smells like GrapeFruit and Fuel and for what ever reason my hands smell like i've been peeling oranges. Super Sticky and the Scissor hash is really good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nice!@!! looks delicious~!@

8. wow very nice... loving the trich shot!! from that shot what % do u consider to be amber??

9. ill call it 50/50 amber

10. oh ok thats what i was thinking, very nice.. let us know how the high is... or really the low? :p just realised that was a bag seed, wow!

11. hows it curing?? smoke report?!

12. Its really good smells just like Citrus and fuel... Super Head strong high.

When i open a jar it fills the room with Skunk and Oranges its really nice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

QWISO from BSF2 and it was super good for the small amount i was able to make from the trim.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. you fuckin rock. Totally awesome! Any ideas on what the citrus/fuel plant may be?

Do you think you'll do another grow journal soon?

14. Thanks im not sure if i will start another one or not.

the citus fuel plant i have no idea what it is.. but is really nice and im revegging it so i hope to get some clones off of it and do it again

15. beautiful buds! get stoned just looking at them.... what was the final weight?

16. nice pull trip.....very nice nugs.....:D

17. hey man awesome grow im jealous haha

Im doing a similar grow in a stealth dresser only a little bit smaller than yours but this will be my first grow and since you look like you know what your doin could you explain how much you feed them and how often? i plan on getting fox farm nutes too.

18. start at quarter strength and see how they react.. you can increase but its not like its steroids... but i was watering every 3 days and feeling every other watering and molasses every watering. last 2 weeks just water.

19. Here is my latest Grow.

Barneys Farm Blue Cheese
    Purple Dragon Clone
    and Super lemon Haze from Green House Seeds.

[​IMG]

20. looks awesome, im doin a bagseed cfl grow in my closet. your bagseed came out awesome:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: