New Mayan wooden pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Live_Life, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Picked this up in Cozumel, Mexico while on a cruise for 10 bucks. Going to try it out tonight! No carb tho and this is my first wooden pipe so I'm assuming it's not supposed to have one? Anyways here it is! In the mouth it has a Mayan mask as well. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417464909.050858.jpg

[ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417464855.079840.jpg attachment=1632243:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417464831.627516.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Badass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Cool piece!

4. It looks evil.

5. I disapprove.

6. His name is Ragnarok :)

7. #9 IRON-EYES, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Codswollop!

Badass pipe but what you got to remember is its wooden a carb actually just makes it more prone to burn the bottom out of the pipe (the wood) because when you drop the carb it's instantly able to intake oxygen (The oxygen being intaked through the bowl is being burnd off by the burning smoking matter) letting the heat greater effect the wood itself

8. What I mean is that I disapprove of the pipe not the lack of carb.
    Ragnorok the kind?
    Ragnorok the vicious?

9. Looks sick. How does it hit?

10. Hits almost like a one hitter, smoke goes directly in your mouth. Hits hard tho and fast haha.

11. Damn that's crazy. My brother got me this wood pipe from the beach in cozumel last august. As soon as I find it I will post a full pic.

Attached Files:

12. Not a big fan of wooden pipes, but it's a cool looking pipe. I bet the hits was rough :p 

13. Yeah the hits are pretty rough tbh, I've used it twice and I don't think I'll use it much more. This is more just to have as part of the collection now haha.