New Marijuana Discovery and Genetics

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Dr Jonez, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 Dr Jonez, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    Unkindly Named Marijuana. The LESSPLANT is an amazing geometrical plant. Something about it makes you plantly geometrical for a period of time. It is actualy the makup of the plant.. but they lack understanding of the geometrical plant as geometrical. True Name LESS Plant. Latin derivitive name. Marijuana. The component of geometrical means squared.. some plants are not geometrical. and produce nothing of a high or anything else.. its MARIJUANA^2

For Genetical engineers should think of the plant as geometrical. to apply a standard chemical to plant it would not add to the plants geometrical properties. you would need to add the ingredients to the seed using 2 chemicals. that will allow the incredients to become square before adding to the less plant. and prodcing gemetrical compents. Those using genetic analyzers to anazlyse the plant should use the english wholistic venue to discover its geometrical properties..

This will allow many acurate flavors and other componts such as cocain and things to be correctly added to the plant.. many varietys are seamlessly possible this way..

Way to pass all drugs tests for marijuana is put a derivitive from a microscopic mushroom into the seed.. use the way i said. 2 chems to get it into the seed.. you will be passing like a charm. hehe

2. Bahahahahaha what the fuck did you just say?

3. ^^what he said

4. I'm not high enough for this shit

5. ^^^ I second that

6. I think he's talking about altering a marijuana plant's genetics, so the properties of cocaine and other chemicals can be added to the plant. So in other words

All-in-one wonder plant. That when you smoke is like smoking weed, crack, and whatever else you genetically introduce to it.

and to achieve this, scientists need to look at the marijuana plant in a different way than how we look at it now.

:confused:

7. lol...im glad other people are confused to, i thought i was THAT high.

8. You're amazing. :smoking:

How many times did you have to read that?

9. I'm surprised you were sober enough to make the account before posting that.

My vote, best first post!

:hello:

10. gave me a reason to smoke some more weed lol.

11. i was reading that and i was like " i wonder if all the science and nature threads are like this" then i realized most everyone else was dumbfounded.

12. You guys are off the chain. there... this stuff is the way to do it..

13. Something tells me this guy has had an audit or two, and might be into dianetics...

he sounds like the lovechild of Tommy Chong, Sloth, and L. Ron Hubbard. :D

14. LMFAO!:hello:

15. :laughing:

16. Not really sure what you are trying to say there, but the tests check for THC. If cannabis has some mushroom(?) genetics in there, it still won't stop the test for returning a positive for THC. Honestly though, this makes no sense. No offence intended :D