New magic flight launch box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by baumann444, Mar 6, 2013.

1. So I just bought a magic flight launch box, have to say it was one of my better investments, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on maximizing the effects? It would be greatly appreciate it. It is already great, I just want to see how much better it can be

2. You want super fine grinds. I've found an easy way to do this without a special grinder: Put your usual trench in and hit it twice. Dump on a paper and rub your fingers together with some of the weed. Do this until it's almost a powder consistency. Dump back in and enjoy thicker clouds :smoking:

3. Definitely like above said the finer ground it is the better, also drier is better. As for hitting technique there are some pretty cool guides online. Basically what I've gotten from them is push the battery in, wait like 3 seconds, inhale very slowly and get slightly faster as it heats up (you'll feel the vapor) for about 10-15 seconds, pull the battery out, continue to inhale for 3-5 seconds, put down mflb, inhale a bit more to get the trail down then hold for a few seconds and inhale. not sure how that sounded i dnt wanna reread it ill go look for the link.........................
    simplified version on magic flight website:
    Magic-Flight - Advanced Usage Questions

and boom:
    Magic-Flight Launch Box - Vaporpedia

thats damn near everything you need to know about your new vape
    I'm feeling pretty good off 3 hits of mine with some kief in it right now, bout to take a few more
    happy toking:wave: