New Mac Miller

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Enemizz, Oct 26, 2011.

1. New MixTape from him, I Love Life, Thank You.

Yay or nay?

I like the guy because I'm on the same age as him and I can relate to his music. The white boy got bars on him. He kilt his freestlye on the Cosmic Kev come up show. He has bloom since Wiz got big. I used to be a big Wiz fan but after Kush and OJ that shit he had just went soft as fuck. So I turned to his local Pittsburgh native Mac, and he hasn't disappoint me yet. Let him get his shine

2. He's ok. His lyrics are good but not that good to make someone go damn. Nikes on my feet was a dope track

3. This dude fucked one of my friends that's 17 in HS. Kinda a clown to me

4. Dude, he's 19. Some of my 19 year old friends are dating 16 year olds. Not that big of an age difference.

As for Mac's new shit, never listened to it. Love Frick Park Market, though!

5. kilt

noun
    1. any short, pleated skirt, especially a tartan wraparound, as that worn by men in the Scottish Highlands.
    verb (used with object)
    2. to draw or tuck up, as the skirt, about oneself.
    3. to provide (a skirt) with kilt pleats.

6. [quote name='"Ganjagamer"']

kilt

noun
    1. any short, pleated skirt, especially a tartan wraparound, as that worn by men in the Scottish Highlands.
    verb (used with object)
    2. to draw or tuck up, as the skirt, about oneself.
    3. to provide (a skirt) with kilt pleats.[/quote]

Didn't know we had English teachers here

7. [quote name='"Zizzy"']

Dude, he's 19. Some of my 19 year old friends are dating 16 year olds. Not that big of an age difference.

As for Mac's new shit, never listened to it. Love Frick Park Market, though![/quote]

I'm aware of his age bro. The fact that this chick is a 8.5 at best.. He had this dime on this buss. Perfect 10. Still though, something about the dude that bugs me. I can bump to his shit but everyone is so lovey duvey for him. To each his own

8. Dudes garbage, only adolescent prepubescents listen to this non sense. Dude doesn't even drop knowledge let alone science.

9. I do like Mac Miller, although i'm not a die hard fan i do enjoy some of his tracks. I just don't get why people nowadays that just HATE on this guy just because he's not one of their top 3 rappers. But his music i feel is different than most other rap out there, i guess it's just all in personal preference. But, back to the OP that mixtape is okay some pretty dope tracks, but hes deff had better.

10. MAC MILLER IS FLOW OVER CONCEPT. DRUGS, MONEY, SEX. MATERIAL POSSESSIONS. HES JUST ANOTHER MAINSTREAM RAPPER.
    rare

11. w ho gives a shit he's got a nice flow he could rap about a shit he took i'll listen to it for the flow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BycU-BrpW9o]Mac Miller Ft Wale - So What (Prod Don Cannon) - YouTube[/ame]