Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Lux Mini

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lizardking, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Paid a little more than i wanted to but this shop has a monopoly on em in the area, and i got em to throw in a free $40 bong bag. Ran me 250 + tax =(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

milk shots to come later

2. Nice piece, well worth the money and the free bag!

3. buddy bought me a gram to go with it. here are macros delish shit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im gonna get sooo lifted milk picks inevitable :smoking:

4. beautiful bong + beautiful pot= lucky guy

5. if i could smoke my computer screen im sure i would get high. :eek:)

Nice pick-up AND bong!

Blindoutfit

6. all i can say is niiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps: nice mouse! BLUE razer copperhead FTW!

7. i paid 250 too and had to buy a bag. mine was a bubble bottom and it was when they first came out, where did you get that piece if i might ask?

8. I like the shape of the diffuser holes.

9. I want that bong so bad. Anyone know if any head shops in Chicago carry them? Thanks. :smoke:

10. Nice lux man. I've been looking all over Florida for one. My local shop doesn't even sell roors, only P.H.X.s. If I ever see one around here, I'ma cop it. Such a sick bong.

11. wow i think im gonna get a lux mini once i can find one. I do like smaller bongs myself and since this one is double perced and diffused all round im sure it hits very smooth. Slap a worked A/C on that thing

12. Sweet bong man, i've wanted a lux for a while. Post that milkshot when you get the chance.

13. Is the joint on it 14.5 or 18.8mm?

Very Nice! I was curious because I am in the market for a Lux.

14. 42degrees in ann arbor

as fate would have it my camera died right as my friend took a pic of me hittin it, if i can find the charger ill take a milk shot later tonight, but man does it riiip haha i was so blitzed last night

edit: i would assume 14.5,thats the diameter or circumfrence(sp?), ill check it tonight

15. nice pickup.

16. sdfgfdsgdsgdsfgdsfgsdfg

17. NICE.. I really like the lux bongs clear glass, and clean design.. The perc looks nice and beefy as well..

About how tall in the mini?

18. Nice Ass Shit Man

19. about 14.5 inches, its nice, solid i love it :smoke: