New Lux Mini Straight

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by russellsbong, Feb 25, 2009.

1. #1 russellsbong, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Well my weekend was an exciting one as I picked up this Lux Mini 5 arm tree perk straight tube. I couldn't be happier with my purchase either. The rip is so incredibly smooth. I also picked up a new slide along with the Lux stock slide to go with the bong. The best part about the slide is that It was artwork going all the way until the glass fitting.

Here is a rip that was supposed to be a "gnarly milk" but turned out to be me clearing it. Not a bad pic of the whole thing though.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is a good shot of the top half of the bowl which not only is great looking, It can pack like a gram doing it.

2. DUDE the new splashgaurd and logo is sick!! Where'd you pick this beast up?

3. sick bro.

enjoy

4. looks sick. gota find me a bowl like that one for my mini. how much would something like that cost?

you consider goin low profile on the down stem? that wud be tight.

5. i love it. i love mini bongs cuz the smoke is fresher, dont get stale. and i love the slide it remiinds me of dr seuss.

6. Yeah i really do love this thing. I ripped it less at like 7:00 am and now its 9:25 and I'm still decently ripped. I used the Lux stock bowl though. The "Dr. Suess" one would probably cost $50 unless you bought a tube. I'll get more pictures of this when I have the time. I will make sure to get a side by side comparison with the stock Lux bowl so you can see how bi this thing actually is.

7. Yeah I was considering that when I picked it up but I doubt they make Lux bushing diffusers. If they do, I'm all over that.

I picked this up down at Pipeline in Santa Cruz. They do have one 5 arm straight tube with a green logo, and one beaker with a 5 arm perc left I believe. They also have more bowls from the same blower too if you want to tread my path lol.