Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Lux Mini Perc (Pics+Milkshot)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dutchalicious, Aug 7, 2007.

1. So i picked up a fat paycheck and decided to get myself a reward for working my ass off. I picked this up at Vibrations in enfield ct. On my way driving home i was too busy staring at my Lux sitting next to me and i hit something in the road and a couple min later my tire went.:mad: So while i was changing my tire in the rain :( just dying to get home and pop my new babys cherry, a state trooper stopped to help me. It was kind of funny since the box with my Lux was on my passenger seat. We changed the tire and I was on my way. This thing is amazing, the hits are so smooth.

[​IMG]
    <object height="350" width="425">
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T31EIOWup0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="425"> </object>

2. thats an awesome video, where you wearing your tie dye shirt when the trooper helped you out? just out of curiosirty

3. nah I changed because my other shirt was wet

4. :smoke: milk; does the body good

tight bong man

5. nice! I like vibrations, but I find that the people at northern lights are nicer. Sick bong though man. enjoy that!

6. Nice Leche

7. beautiful LUX +rep.

8. Sick bong man!

9. Great choice, You cant go wrong with a Lux, And the beaker bottoms are bad ass.:bongin:

10. i am heading to NYC tomorrow to visit my dad, i'm pretty sure i'll be coming back with a new Lux ;)

11. How much did you pay for that bro, it looks like a sick ass bong? And nice milk by the way.

12. It was marked 230 before taxes, dont regret a penny of it:smoking:

13. that thing is fuckin sweet, gotta get me a lux.

14. Congrats on the Lux. I have 2 of them myself. Very nice bongs I must say.

15. Huge ass hit.

16. lux is great, I just got a 24 inch. Would have gotten a mini bubble but they just feel too small after using an 18'' every day

17. Where the hell can I get a LUX at? None of the headshops have em where I am( SoCal)

18. i have been looking for one for about 8weeks now, cant seem to find them any on line and none of my local head shops has them, only crappy plastic ones :mad:

19. That thing looks so cool! I wish I could get one in my country:(