Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New.. Lots of questions!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sedengir, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys its nice to join the community, even though I have been smoking since I was 13 I only recently started doing it daily and I have a couple of questions.

1. What get will get me the highest? is it food, bowls, bongs, Vape's ?? because I tried using a lightbulb vaporizer before and it sucked, I burned through all my weed and I didnt get very high. I get way higher of bowls. I have never tried food or gravity bongs.

2. Should I grind my weed even before putting it in my bowl? or should I only grind it when im using vaporizers/ cooking/ rolling a blunt?

3. how much is the usual price of an eighth of very good weed? (I think my dealer is raising the price a bit too much)

2. I find when I smoke or vape I hit a plateau and I can't get that much higher for any longer than a couple minutes.

FOOD however you can put a couple grams into and get WAY more stoned than you'd like. Like actually, there's such a thing as TOO HIGH.

3. 1. Highest would be edibles or gravity bongs haha

2. Grinding weed when putting it in the bowl is very good because it evens out the burning and you get way more hits per bowl with it grounded.

3. In canada it should be $30-$40.. usually $30
    In america it should be $35-60.. usually around $50

Your welcome :)!

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1. dont know depends on the weed and how much your smoking
    2. if you can help it always use a grinder
    3. dont know i buy ounces of mid..but it depends on where you live

5. only for the good stuff, don't go buying snickel frits now remember quality>quantity

6. Shoot thanks a bunch guys, I will definitely invest in a grinder then, and my dealer is definitely ripping me off, I usually pay 65 for an eighth.

Might try making some tea or just put bud butter in toast and see how good that gets me.

7. 1. Edibles get me too high, I usually just stick with Mr. Bubbs (my bong)
    2.I always grind my weed, not matter what. end of story.
    3.Around here, it's $50-$60, depends on what you get, though.

8. 1. imo, bongs

2. yes always grind when you can

3. SoCal 1/8 anywhere from $40-$65 depending on your connect

9. for really good quality stuff 65 isn't unheard of... try to find new dealers to