new little bong (pic)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Heosphoros, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I broke my 18 inch AMG bong, and have been missing a bong ever since. I recently went to the headshop near me with the cheaper glass and found this little guy pictured. Its got a slitted downstem, and hits pretty well considering. Cost me 40, what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. I think it looks like a $40 bong

3. Looks like you got a good value there. How well does it hit?

4. [quote name='"philmcan"']Looks like you got a good value there. How well does it hit?[/quote]

Pretty well considering the price. I know its nothing special, but it actuakky diffuses pretty well. Im pretty stoned from it at the moment =p.

5. [quote name='"HotDish"']I think it looks like a $40 bong[/quote]

I applaud your detective skills, you are indeed correct. Unfortunately if i bought a better bong right now i wouldnt have anything to smoke out of it.

6. 40 bucks for glass on glass is pretty good. Just get a nice diffy and you're set. Or stick that sexy ac on it in the backround

7. [quote name='"BelligerentDabs"']40 bucks for glass on glass is pretty good. Just get a nice diffy and you're set. Or stick that sexy ac on it in the backround[/quote]

:) black leaf octopus, with b wilson screen slide that really needs a cleaning.

Attached Files:

8. Yo i have the same bong haha. except mine came with a shitty one part downstem.

9. the "cheap" one at my local shop cost me $117 (next level up was in the $300+ range, which I didnt have at the time) , so good job op!

10. Very nice! Those built in screen bowls are where its at, I feel most of the drag is that single whole. I have 3 screened bowls and an ice pitch one. I lovem.

11. [quote name='"ThePerfectBong"']Yo i have the same bong haha. except mine came with a shitty one part downstem.[/quote]

Yeah it originally came with a non diffused bowl downstem combo, but i told him i wanted a 14 to 14 since i have 3 slides and a precooler that could fit, and he pulled that one out.

12. 40$ for a glass on glass piece is a pretty damn good deal. The ones in my headshop for 40$ are usually grommets and pretty shitty ones at that.

How thick would you say it is? Can't imagine any more than 3mm for that price

13. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']40$ for a glass on glass piece is a pretty damn good deal. The ones in my headshop for 40$ are usually grommets and pretty shitty ones at that.

How thick would you say it is? Can't imagine any more than 3mm for that price[/quote]

Its hard to estimate but its definitely thin. 3mm might be spot on.

14. Congrats on the bong mate, looks like it would hit nice. Actually....seems about time for me to get a new bong too, current one has cracks everywhere in it.

15. That will certainly get the job done