new lil vapey and nug

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by theown1, Aug 7, 2009.

1. so my last piece i got was only 40$ but it was pretty nice but then i went to some party with it, and some jack ass ended up stealing it from me when i was high...so it inspired me to go out and get a new set up, cus you all know you can't get super high from a piece so i wanted something a lil more efficient and pimpin'

[​IMG]

i bought this lil vape pipe, all you do is just heat up a stone and it bakes ye nug for ya and i bought a new grinder too, i got a phat hook up from the guy at the smoke shop cus i'm always in there with friends and junk

[​IMG]
    and theres a pic of my last lil nug, i forget what it is but its got some mad sativa

hope u all enjoy :) cus ik i did haha

2. that shit is sick!!!! i want one! can you get em online?

3. yah, its called the vapor genie, but idk if you get one like mine idk i got mine at a local smoke shop

4. thats definitely a neat little vape. i'd love to get something like that. i googled vape genie but the ones they had didnt look as sharp as that

5. Maan thats a sick little vape. Also the grinder (im sure it works as anyother would) looks pretty bad ass.

Have fun ;)