New lighting! Help please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jordan09, Mar 10, 2013.

1. What's up guys. So I went out and bought 6 23 watt cfls and switched them out with the 13 and 14 watt cfls I had up. I'm nervous bc I know the temp. Is going to shoot up like crazy! And once I can find a taller box then I think I'll be good. But this is what it looks like with the new cfls. How can I lower temp? I turned up my fan so that it blows more cool air in. And I have a fan bringing out the hot air.
    But temp is still around 80 degrees!

2. You

Might need a larger extraction fan

3. You should also be using 6500k Cfls for veg you will notice a serious improvement

4. Also does it have to be in a cardboard box? You couldn't just put it in the open somewhere with a fan blowing on it?

5. I wish I could man but I can't! And that's what I was thinking. Should I move my computer fan that's extracting air to bringing air in and move the bigger fan that's bringing In air to extracting it? Or should I get two fans to extract the air..?

6. Just use two fans to extract air and leave a hole for intake I don't see why people use intake fans it's not needed

7. Well it's in my closet so idk how much air is going to be able to get into the box.

8. Check out my grow if you want it's called South African land race grow