New Lighters! (PICS!)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Garbo, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Well, I was recently on vacation in Las Vegas and while i was there i picked up a bunch of random cool lighters from little shops through out the strip.

Enjoy! (Sorry about pics, taken from phone)

Group Pic
    [​IMG]

3 Lighters that have Leafs on them and flip open,
    2 w/ green lights

[​IMG]

Close up on Black one so you can see leaf better
    [​IMG]

Close up on Second Row (flipped over)
    [​IMG]

Close up on Third Row (Novelty Lighters)

[​IMG]

Close up on Pig Lighter (2 flames, 1 each nostril)

[​IMG]

Close up on Gun Lighter
    [​IMG]

Close up on Grenade Lighter

[​IMG]

Well thats all of them. Let me know what you think.

2. hey those are pretty cool! i like lighters. the pig kicks ass lol:hello:

3. My girl has that silver torch lighter. That thing is a bitch to refill. I always end up spraying the shit all over the place.

4. the grenade lighter is pretty cool. though i wouldnt use it in public. i heard about a guy that got shot while eating a pear (the fruit) cuz the police thought it was a grenade lol.

5. Isnt that from Dane cook?

6. ^^^ haha yeah but it really did happen.

7. Those are some sick lighters. I know a few people that collect lighters, but you have some pretty unique ones.:D

8. those are sick man
    i never seen one with a light in it like that

9. Hell yeah man those are tight. The lighter in my sig is one I have it's pretty damn tight too

10. I am assuming you weren't flying. I couldn't even get a bic through Vegas airport! They confiscated the bic, plus they searched my bag and swabbed it, and ran these white disk things through a computer. I wasn't panicked though. My stash was somewhere they'd never find it! :)

I have a couple Las Vegas style lighters. One looks like a slot machine and it used to light up, it was cool. The other is round with water in it and it floats some dice around.

Those are some awesome lighters! I especially like the sweetleaf.

11. did you put your stash in your butt?

12. LMAO! No, but close! :p BTW, EWWWWWW!

13. hmmm taped to nut sac?

14. #14 BuzzLightOne, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    Hmmmm, I see a game emerging... How'd he do it?

Nope

(Before you get all creeped out, let me clarify, I don't have balls). I thought the answer was obvious.

How do you get lighters on the plane? They get detected when I walk through the metal detector in my pockets and show up on the xray in my carry ons. I always get caught with them.

15. All those seem pretty cool but the pig one is pretty funny. The grenade one might be a bad idea to bring through an airport

16. ...ohhhh

17. i dare you to ask a cop if he needs a light while pointing that gun lighter at him!

18. Ok i think i understand now.... nice nice

19. I just throw all the lighters in my suite case.
    Not my carry on or pockets lol.

20. Have the same pig lighter :rolleyes: