New life

Discussion in 'General' started by Solarfields, Jun 2, 2015.

1. So, i just moved to Alicante/Spain to try something completely different, i quit my work but i got money so i dont need to think about it yet, my main problem now is where to get stuff for growing my plants, its legal to have some plants for private use and you can smoke on your property :) love it! Got nada friends here so if anyone feel the need of a new friend let me know :) dont know if i should mention my age as i feel the majority is young here. Anyways i love working out, computers, movies ,scuba diving. Well thats alittle about me.. oh im also really single ;) Yolo :D

2. Kudos on the move. All the best with ya grows and welcome to GrassCity.  [​IMG]

3. yolo swag breh flexin on these niggas.swag.

yolo

4. Thanks AcousticToker :) its exiting times for me :) :)

5. Wohh!!! Storm Crow :) im 42 myself.. guess im too new here to know the ages of people!! Thanks alot for your link, i will check it asap :)

6. There are grow shops in Alicante. Mundo Ganja or something like that is the name of one i was in the last time i was there.
    A Google search will sort you out.

Enjoy your new home. :)

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats on the move, sounds like an awesome place to plant your new roots. Hope you're digging it in Europe! I've yet to go to Spain but heard it's beautiful. 

8. Thanks!, Its lovely thats for sure, just wish i knew how to score some weed without alot of fuzz..main problem now hehe

9. Yep aka Granny, she is a legend around these parts since she does a lot of research on marijuana and informs us of studies all the time!

10. Really great! Love that :)

11. Spain sounds nice

welcome to grass city tho [​IMG]

12. Thanks lady_chaos :)