Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New level of couchlock

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LetsGoCanes, Aug 9, 2010.

1. OK, so this one time, my friend and I were blazing it up at his house, so i took a seat on his couch and watched him jam out on the bass for a while. sooner or later, i had a revelation: my ENTIRE body was a balloon, but my shirt was like a lead weight that was holding me to the couch. like, my body was trying to free itself, but it just couldn't, man. it just couldn't. :smoking::smoking:

god, i miss those days, FUCK t-breaks and finding jobs. :mad:

2. I feel your pain. I usually have to keep myself active or I'll be in bed all day, smoking. I have a job lined up too.

3. at least you have one lined up...nobody has even called me back yet! it could be like, fucking forever before i blaze again

4. once my toking buddy's job picks up, I'll be smoking hardly any. $80 every Saturday won't cut it. :(

5. It's good to lower you tolerance every once in a while, you get higher with less herb.

6. yeah, thats the only plus side of trying to look for a job

my last smoke was july 7. i dont see myself locking down a job any time in the next 2 or 3 weeks, so it could take a while. im gonna be fucking GONE next time i blaze

7. Hell yeah man, I always look at "the light at the end of the tunnel" when I'm on a break. :D

8. I desire NO levels of couchlock. It's the one effect that I really DISLIKE about la ganja.

9. The couchlock feeling is how I fell in love with Mary Jane. :eek:

10. This is complete Mary Jane Blasphemy :eek::eek::eek: It is the only downside to vaping if you ask me, I love the couchlock. Indicas are by far my personal preference

11. couchlock is like my personal reminder that im high as fuck, in case i seem to forget otherwise

(if that made any sense)

12. Quite impaired aren't you?
    Lol.

:D