New LED farmer looking for ALL relevant tips,tricks, criticism. (Will start journal very soon)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wiley weedley, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Hey everyone,
    Ive posted a few thread by now, and based on all the help I've gotten I've tweaked my set up a bit. I'm growing in a 2.75ftx2.75ftx5ft grow tent. I'll be starting with 2 northern lights feminized seeds germinated in rapid rooters plugs and first grown in solo cups. I will transplant into 3 gallon fabric pots filled with Fox Farms Ocean Forest75% and 25% perlite. I also have fox farms trio formula and cal mag. I will grow with 2 mars hydro 300 watt led (132 w actual for each) and will have 2x 23 watt cfl on each corner of tent (6500k veg, 2700k flow). Plan to veg for 5-6 weeks and flower for 3-5. Also have Electronic time, small oscillating fan, ph and moisture soil tester, ph control kit, garden twist ties.
    How does it sound? Feedback? Criticism? Suggestions? Yield to expect? Come on everybody come grow with me