new leaves comming in wierd

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dieinstlye123, Jul 29, 2013.

1. these is the bottom of a blue dream plant of mine its happing to more strains to what is it

Attached Files:

2. Looks like ph may have built past seven, looks like Iron deficit to me.

3. See the edges of the leaves...see how they are turned up,...that too hot, the plant is breathing as fast as it can, and you ain't listening, if outdoors, give it shade from 10am-2pm or later, put your babe in a breezeway ,...and or build a cover for it during the above times.

If you wanna be good at this shit, just love your plant, pay attention

4. #4 dieinstlye123, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    I beleave ive found out whats going on weat curl mites anyone know anything about these

5. IMG_0671.JPG

ok got a pic

6. Russet mites

7. there really isn't a great cure for russet mites that is food safe.... Judo or Forbid4F work well but aren't safe for edibles.... GC-Mite(OMRI listed) from JHBiotech may be your best bet....

8. Canada thistle mite, or Russet Mite is found mostly on Thistles...? how it got to your Mj, I don't wanna know.....
    deal with Neem Oil, spray 1x time per month to avoid these nasties and other, works by blocking up their mouths, but not so close to harvest, as taste is acquired slowly ...lol

Attached Files:

9. yea its forsure russet mites

10. I've been fighting them for about a month now and slowed them down alot if not killed most of them. There was a big difference after a couple of sprays. There is a video on YouTube about 12 minutes long look under russet mites. Hope it helps and good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app