New Layout for Recreational Marijuana Use

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by RMJL, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Blades...we've created sub forums for Recreational Marijuana Use in order to make things a bit easier for everyone...members and Moderators.

The main forum of Recreational Marijuana Use will be closed for posting once we get most threads moved to their appropriate forums.

The forums are as listed:

Toking Tools
    This is the forum where you can discuss and post pictures of toking tools including bongs, pipes, vaporizers, bubblers, joints, blunts, hookahs and even more.

Stash Spot
    This forum is where you can discuss and post pictures of your current stash. This is also for the discussion of specific strains.
    \t
    Incredible, Edible Herb
    This forum is for the discussion of all things related to cooking with Cannabis. Share your recipes and knowledge with others who enjoy consuming the herb.

I think it's very clear as to what you can post and where. Remember that stories still go in the Real Life Stories forum located in the Chill Out Zone and that all beginner topics and questions go in the Apprentice Tokers forum of Smoking and Usage.

2. *bump*

Just so everyone will understand...there is no posting in Recreational Marijuana Use, as a whole. Recreational Marijuana Use has been split into three sub forums as explained in the previous post.

With this new organization, more topics and discussion are welcome within these sub forums.

Also, for the record, it will remain this way.

:) Enjoy!

3. I removed the glue from this. I think everyone gets the picture now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.