Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New, Latest FoolProof Method (After 4 years of edible research)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mot1ve, May 11, 2013.

1. #1 Mot1ve, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    For over 6 years I've had success and failure making edibles. In the last 4 years I've been trying to perfect a method that is easy, discreet, fast, potent, longlasting and not too much work, using things that everyone has, without having to worry about variables such as what strain of bud is it, how long has it been cured, how has it been grown, how long do you have to decarb it, temperatures, devices, double boiling, etc

Finally I have created this recipe after extensive research, and many years of experimentation.. It works with all type of high quality bud that is ready to smoke.
    I haven't tested this with vaped weed so tell me if it works, but this works with any smokeable high quality weed.

This is the latest and greatest foolproof method for a quick but very potent edible. It is a quick weed milk. Anything can be added and I mean anything!

1) QUiCK DECARB: (this is the method for high quality. if you have regs, decarb normally)

On an empty nonstick pan, add your ground up buds (1 gram if single or double serving (my friend did this with 4 people using 1 gram and they were all f-ed)

2)Lightly toast the ground up buds on the stove for 5 minutes on medium low heat. when the pan gets hot you can turn off the heat but leave it in the , moving the pan around so the buds get an even toast. Be careful to not ge tit to the point that the buds are smoking.

3)How you know your buds are decarbed to full potential, they get a dark green almost brown color and smell very potent and crumble when you touch them

4) In another pot boil 2 cups of milk. Pour the milk into a coffee mug or a glass after putting the ground buds in to the cup/glass. Add chocolate syrup, tea bags, coffee or anything you want. Now let it cool down and enjoy your extra potent, quick, happy and fun weed drink!

5) This will get you very blazed and sometimes the high gets almost psychdelic. Be careful and make sure to have some food to eat.

Duration of High: 8-12 hours. Peak of the high lasts for 3-4 hours. Make sure you don't have any appointment or work to do.

2. you gotta be slightly more specific with the recipe. your temperature for decarbing is general, give us a an actual number here.

however on another note, the 8-12 hour high has got me contemplating this recipe. when decarbing does the smell become more widespread or does it stay in the oven?

3. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he was decarbing over a stove so no exact temp

4. you want the pan just hot but not so hot that the weed vaporizes. every stove is different so jsut want a low setting where its just a notch above turning off

In essence, once the bud is decarbed it is ready to extract into the milk fats of the drink. having the milk already at boiling point means that once the weed hits the milk itll instantly extract within minutes but if u leave it to the point the milk cools down completely, by then itll be super potent

5. Have u let this sit over night and tested potency, what about after a day or two? I'm just wondering

6. Currently doing a single serving cannabutter recipe with some dankity dank ak47 and masterkush. using 1 gram of ground bud.. using a double boiler to stabilize temp to around 220F-250F

going to do 45 mins as itll take soem time to fully decarb within the first 25 minutes

7. Try infusing the cannabis into clarified butter and then put that in the milk next time, it will absorb the cannabinoids a lot better, resulting in a more potent high. The stove top decarb sounds like a good way to burn your weed though, should probably just stick to the oven.

8. cant burn your weed when your looking right at it :D. its great method of a quick decarb that works

9. Wow. I'm extremely surprised at how well this actually works lol. I made some last night kind of "just to try it" with 0.1. And I actually got pretty damn high from it. So tonight I made more with 0.2 and chugged it down about 45 minutes ago and the effects are ramping on quickly. I love that quick decarb method, it works perfectly and then I just add boiling milk and wait for it to cool.

Fantastic recipe. I don't know any other method where I can turn 0.2 of bud into an edible in less than 10 minutes (including decarb) and have it be so incredibly effective.

10. isn't this similar to running ground weed through a vaporizer one time on low heat and then soaking it in hot milk and eating it? ... maybe this is actually awesome but it sounds like expired diet ass

11. Will any type of milk work, or do I have to use a certain type (or %) of milk?

12. I'm pretty skeptical on this one... I have plenty of material to test so I might give this a test one day... seems a little unrefined of a method for 4 years of research, but we'll see.....

13. nice man yeah u want to use a .5 and ull be really flying!

14. Yeah man I'm loving 0.2. It gets me just where I wanna be. But tomorrow when I pick up more I'm gonna try it with 0.5. Gonna be a fun night  :hello:

For anybody here who says this isn't going to work or anything, I can vouch for Mot1ve on this one. It works phenomenally. And doesn't require a lot of bud for a single dose. I use whole milk for it because it has more fat content, and I'm sure you can add melted butter or other fatty things to make it absorb more thc. But to be honest, just using whole milk is working damn well for me :D.

Just made this my third day in a row, again took less than 10 minutes to make, takes about 5-10 minutes to cool, and you're SOARING an hour later

15. #15 Mot1ve, Aug 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2013
    Yeah I haven't seen this thread in a bit.. I should re-upload this method  as " Quick and Easy 10 minute weed edible",. For a while I've been trying and experimenting with other edibles and failing hard.. I almost forgot  I had created this recipe till I remembered it today and found this thread again. I made it and it works like a charm. 20 minutes in and im already feeling really good. dont know what will happen after peak but i can't wait  :hello:  :ey:

UPDATE:
    i did this with a sativa (super silver haze).. and god damn im so high that anything i visualize i can hold it in open eye imagination for a long time.. i imagined in my room was a buncha little planes flying around and i grabbed one and crushed i wtih my hand. 

CEV's are so vivid and insane.. and when u focus on somehting (in my case i saw a buncha people in a wheres waldo like place.. and when i focused at a particular item , like someones face or shirt in my closed eye visuals, it zoomed into it more and more and if u focus enoguh its like u jump inside.. its insane as heck

Also i noticed by watching something about airplanes i can mimick the feeling of being in a jet flying aroudn jus by holding my arms out as if im holding some control steering whelee type thing and imagiining im the pilot.. and it fuckin feels amazing lke ifi lean forward i feel like im going 200 mph and if i lean b ack it slows down.. 

This is veryyyy much a plateua.. it reminds me of DXM but 100x cleaner high and feels amazing body and mindwise. Colors are truely vivid almost as if ive been living in low contrast my whole life until now

Overall process in this one took 20 mins.. 5 mins to decarb.. same time for the milk (in this case half and half) to boil, 15 mins to steep (jus cooling down the boiling liquid in a glass) .. i had jus put the ground up decarbed buds in the bottom of glass and poured the hot liquids on top. and then made an aadditional tea with water and lipton tea bag and poured that into the glass with the weed milk.. then drank it up . tasted really good. has a slight smell of weed when u put ur nose to the milk . remember to put some sugar or honey thoug heh

note: effects wont be the same with indica's or hybrids.. i used a pure sativa

16. I'd really like to see a picture tutorial for this ... it's interesting, but still a little vague and raunchy sounding

do you filter out the weed particles or chow them with the hot milk?

17. I'm unfortunately allergic to milk :( What would be other suitable drinks that would be suited for this? I drink a lot of soy milk but I don't know if it has any useful fats that are needed.

18. #18 Giese48, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
    Wow this method looks good, it is worth a try! I hope I'm the  lucky guy  who can success [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]    

19. I'm probably going to do a picture tutorial soon. I shoulda done it today since I made some earlier.

I don't filter the weed particles because I blend everything till its super fine and a bit frothy

20. You can use Soy Milk or Almond Milk or any non lactose milk. but if you know you're using something that has low fat , you can add more fat to it or go the tincture way since tinctures u can drink/mix with anything