New laptop, need to put music on it, advice?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by poipoi, Aug 7, 2009.

1. So i bought a new laptop and have a stereo system to hook it up to now, i'm uploading most of my old music (except what i don't really like anymore). I like most music, rock, psychadelic, punk, grunge, hip hop, rap, house, trance. Just need recomendations for some good must have music.
    Thanks

2. #2 phiegnux, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
  3. thanks, started looking that stuff up, sounds pretty good so far

4. Worrrd this thread is perfect I just got my new laptop toooo

5. www.datpiff.com for ur rap needs

just make an account u get 3 downloads aday

6. I get all my music from Pandora.

7. Download Limewire or Utorrent and google for torrents or use piratebay.

8. Well, why don'cha just check this guy's charts, he seems to know the definition of good grooves.

Underground hip-hop heavy.

Now, I just wonder, who could he be?

I can't discourage Limewire enough. Stick with torrents. Join an underground tracker like Waffles.fm or What.CD if you can manage.

9. You down for some new genres on that new laptop? If so check out: Suicide Silence, August Burns Red, Whitechapel, Rosefuneral, Black Delilah Murder, The Devil Wears Prada, ATTACK ATTACK!, Blessthefall, A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, Destroy The Runner, Drop Dead Gorgeous, For Today, Haste The Day, I Am Abomination, It Dies Today, Motionles In White, Vanna, xafbx, Our Last Night, Misery Signals, In Fear And Faith, I See Stars. Check out those bands. I have tons more if you like this kind of stuff. Some of the bands consider them self "Christian Bands" theres nothing wrong with it, music is still good. I agree with Ryeguy stay away from Limewire and stick with torrents. Personally I use Bittorrent and sites like Mininova and Piratebay. They work great. Also try Rapidshare. Good Luck Mate.