New Korey Cotnam oil rig

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by glassuseonly, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Hola,

Just got this in today from the rig master himself. He hooked it up on the milli in the back which I think is cool and I love the Alientech. It might be a little played out now, but I guess I am just behind on the times:D. Enjoy the pics and I will try to have a milk up tomorrow when I get off from work. Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    size comparison, this thing is soo small!
    [​IMG]

2. nice rig. alientech is never played out bro. great pick up

3. Oh my god thatt thing is fuckin sick!!

4. That thing is sweet man, congrats.

5. Love the bottom of it. cool piece.

6. Alientech honeycomb is winning, sweet grab.

7. Sick! I imagine it retains flavor pretty well?

8. Sick piece of glass. Have fun with it.

9. Real nice man, I am jealous!

10. i like the fillacello mib

11. Thanks guys. I'll have a milk of this badboy today.

12. OP, what is that, and why is that bowl thing like that?

13. Its a way of smoking concentrates... so oil, hash etc.
    Look up vapor curve, or vapor globe in youtube to see them in action.

14. vapor curve, or bell and piece or very often called bell and skillet or just skillet.

a vapor globe is when you have a globe and a nail you put the globe over. no worries, both easily confused

i have a vapor globe and i love it. i actually love it to much it seems as if i neglect my bingus amy alot now :( lol. anyway i think globes are better unless the skillet looks taht sexy, i mean look at it, its so small and compact that its badass..but i wouldn't normally go for skillets. but that thing is fuckin nice. alien thing not too overplayed, i think it still looks sick haha

15. I prefer skillets. They have a bit more of a learning curve then domes, but they are way more efficient in my book. I had a sick worked dome and sold it bc I didn't like how claimy the nail got. Granted, I only used a glass nail.. But I'm a skillet man and I think this is a great representation of one.

16. hmm i find my oil set up to be soo much easier then everyone elses.