Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new Knife Hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhosGotTheHerb, Jul 21, 2009.

1. #1 WhosGotTheHerb, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    So I tried a new theory of mine last night. I loaded a personal hit in my bowl and heated up one knife just like a normal knife hit. This time though, I just placed the hot knife on the weed in the pipe and hit it. Worked pretty well, I enjoyed it. If you learn to do it right, you can get a free vaporizer basically. I kind of wanna try a screen on top of the weed and get the knife red hot and place it on the screen? idk. haha. im blazed. I gotta wait to try that until later...

btw, this is just kind of an idea for you guys to try so you dont really have to reply but if you wanna say how it worked, go ahead.

2. ..You mean using a knife like a heat wand?

3. yup. its cheaper this way...