New kinda High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cakey, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Well...usually when I smoke it's eathier by myself or with a bunch of friends and we just chill and watch TV. Well today was a lil different..now my friend wanted me to come over and we were gunna match up bowl for bowl which we did...now that was awesome because i got pretty fucking ripped and this was around like 3 aclock in the afternoon. SO anyway after were done my mom calls me and I forget that its the day where i go and visit and shit and hang w my lil bro. Now on days like this I usually don't get high but I forgot today! haha...

So anyway i'm driving to my moms and all and im baked and fuck now..but I smell good and my eyes are clear..she doesn't care that I smoke but for me it was still odd. Now when I tell you that like helping my mom around the house and runn errands were pretyy cool while high haha. Like I said aove I usually jiust chill and watch tv or play games when high..but i've never like hung out with my family while high...like helped my mom and brother and shit...it's like a whole new high that you get from doing ithaha oh man..good times..im gunna go smoke another bowl and drink a nice coke'n rum!

2. Thats cool man, when im around my family when im high it is totally different, i guess for me because my family doesnt know i smoke.

3. I love big family parties, cause once all your relatives are wasted they cant tell if you're blazed ;]