Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New kinda ;) Dank Sour D Pickup With pics!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 9mmADS, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Just grabbed a quad of some new sour d from my guy. More pics to come but heres a start.

7g thanks.
    [​IMG]

A few of the decent nugs.
    [​IMG]

Time for a taste I think. :smoking:

... AHHHH

Attached Files:

2. Very nice bud man! You are a lucky man for sure.

All I can say is, happy tokin!

3. Congrats on the SD

I wish mine looked like that :(

4. Thank you all, whats diff about your sd?

5. Heres a decent closeup, more pics of the good 3 buds to come.

[​IMG]

6. nice lookin pickup. congrats

7. real sour diesel outside of california is hard to find. its usually some bullshit they just call sour diesel. but it really aint

8. Oh FUCK yes. This shit looks like some legit NYC Sour D to me. You coppin MMJ? Congrats man, that shit is hard to find.

9. Oh okay yeah I get legit strains on the better buds I grab from a good friend. Theyre all hydro table grown, trip humidty cured blah blah trichy buds.

Thanks for the comment.

For sure I get legit buds all day. Not medical just well grown. I cant wait for the trinities next month :hello:

[​IMG]

10. sweet yummy bud:smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. will you be my new best friend?;)

12. looks delicious

13. great buds man, those look like some quality. I'm sure theyre even better to smoke.

14. looks amazing and i love sourd....but it doesnt look like the legendary sour d but very similar. looks really good +Rep

15. bulllllllshit....its one of the easiest strains to find on the east coast. especially in the boston area since it originated here. lots of top breeders have that elite clone of sour d that always comes around n man i love life here. and its REAL.

i was getting it up until the last month i was geting it for months straight. now my guy seems to have moved onto a purple phase because i have gotten more purple strains this week than i have in my whole life.

16. Obviously I need a smoking partner. :p

For sure Ive never seen the legendary and these pics suck most of the nugs look better in person, but then again my cam is only 3mp.

Attached Files:

17. Its just not a Trichd out as urs. Mine was more like beasters than anything.