Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new kind of resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pacoragon, Dec 25, 2012.

1. I recently got ahold of my brother's old pipe. being completely dry as of recent, i decided to smoke a little resin out of it. so i got my handy dandy paperclip and when i went in to scrape, the resin was completely gooey and unlike any resin i had seen before. it was tarry and melted when i lit it. it did the job, but it was unlike any resin that was in my other bowls. does any one know the cause of this?

2. I don't know the cause but I know what you're talking about. Everytime we would scrape my buddies old pipe we would get this wet gooey black shit. We came up with the idea to throw it in the freezer to solidify it. Let it sit there for 20-30 minutes took it out and it was fine to smoke. Try that, if you want.

3. Probably cause he smokes alot/often.

4. did it ignite more normally when you froze it? it gets me just as high, it just takes quite a while under a lighter for it to smoke and sometimes clogs the hole in my bowl because its so tarry.

5. Yea when it was gooey it would clog the bowl so we had to take a paperclip or something and dig it out. After freezing it turned into a solid ball of resin. Smoked much better than the goopey shit.

6. I always get the black tar resin from my small bowl. I'll have to try the freezer thing next time.