New Kind Creations inline ac/bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DUB'd-MouSSE, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Just got this from The Joint in boston, all for 230.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet bubbler it looks super long tho. like it would topple over yer bong as a a/c.

3. look nice. i really like that slide.

4. haha ya I hear ya. Thats why i got that extra peice to make it hit like a bubbler.

Ill prob purchase a smaller ac for my bong tho.

5. that looks real smooth man. got some milk for us?

that bowl looks like a creamsicle, things awesome man

6. dayyyuuummm thats sexxxyy
    i want it
    nice pickup +rep

7. Always got some milk on hand.:smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2_dIWiTebE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kind Creation Ashcatcher/Bubbler MIlkage[/ame]

8. who made the bowl?

you have a great ashcatcher. my buddy has one and it's the exact length to where the can rests on the table right with the tube, so it helps prevent the tube from falling rather than make it fall. pretty convenient he had a tube that exact height.

9. That is probably the nicest kind inline i have seen, they really have these things down to a science, cant really see any flaws in the glasswork.

10. ^^^agreed, I live in Fort Collins where the shop is and I check their shit out a lot, I really would call it high quality. I've never seen a flaw in my or my friends' pieces, nor the ones in the shop.

11. whats fun is if you put a waterlock in the sherlock "U" section. but dont put so much that it bubbles to your mouth.
    itll be a natural perc.
    works on mine =)

12. I was up at Kind Creations in Ft. Collins yesterday, awesome place! Nice bubbler dude!
    -FreuderLocks

13. Nice. I love The Joint in Boston, picked up a Kind Creations 5 tree perc bubbler there a few weeks ago. They always take care of you.

14. Wow I'm really impressed KC is definitely stepping up their game. 210 seems like a pretty fair price and I would love to see that on a bong to assess drag.

15. This is their middle of the road glass and its still better than most of the glass in the same price range by far, they def have some impressive stuff. All blown in house at the shop, you can see the work room from the counter, so its no mystery where this awesome stuff comes from.

Thats a nice video, i didnt see it earlier sorry.

-FreuderLocks

16. $210 is definitely fair, in the shop these things only cost $200. You're paying $10 more to fly it all the way to Boston? hell yeah.

17. nice piece puss

better bring it up to the zoo soon

18. Kind Creations rock.

Here's my KC 4 arm A/C on my Roor little Sista 5mm

[​IMG]

19. Colorado!! Represent! Very nice bub.

20. Jesus, I love that slide! :eek: