New Kind Creations inline AC/Bubbler and my inline tube.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, May 29, 2010.

1. UPS man just dropped off a package. Got a decent little inline ash catcher with a bubbler mouth piece, and an ice pinch bowl from Kind Creations. I had them make the bowl more of a toro snapper style instead of their standard sized bowl. It was kind of cool that they made the bowl to my spec at request. The package got here within 3 days and was packaged very nicely. Thanks for the fast service!

It rips really nicely in bubbler form as well as strapped up to my inline. I cant complain! For the price I paid it's hitting great, can't ask for much more.

I included a couple pics. The milk shot was my first rip on it and it was my first time using an ice pinch bowl. To say the least it's weak lol. Anyways it took me a bowl or two to figure out that I needed to break the bud up a little more for the ice pinch to get a fat rip. Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Very nice pickup.

May I ask - How long is the inline a/c, from the base of it to parallel with the male joint?

Any splash back?

3. looks pretty. seems like a bit of overkill with 2 inlines and a tree perc lol. but i bet its hella smooth

congratulations on your purchase

4. 5 inches according to your measurement you requested. and I had to play with the water levels for a second, no splash back when I filled it properly lol

5. nice tube, who makes that?

6. No clue, got it in my dispensary lol but it's quality. The welds are super thick on it.

7. Thank you kindly, Just619.

Seriously considering this for my piece.

8. np the thing is working really great. so smooth.

9. I have the same KC inline and I don't really use it anymore since it's so long. It also is a bit draggy.

10. how do you buy stuff off their site?