new kind creations ashcatcher pics +MILK VID

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by noiseannoys82, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #1 noiseannoys82, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Just got this in the mail today for my roomate and I. 14mm joints and zero splashback since it's like eight feet tall... well like eight inches but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

also came with a keck clip and an mouthpiece although the mouthpiece kind of sucks, it creates an odd angle for you to hit it

[​IMG]

bahaha...

[​IMG]

screw practicality

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

whooooo... that one got me.

much love

EDIT-----------------------

k so I just uploaded this vid of some fresh milk to youtube but I think it's already posted. Sorry for the retarded camera work, I got confused haha

[ame="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v291/bacon11/?action=view&current=Movie1.flv"]Movie1.flv video by bacon11 - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v291/bacon11/?action=view&current=Movie3.flv"]Movie1.flv video by bacon 11 - Photobucket[/ame]

2. wow, that looks so sick! how much did it run you guys, if you don't mind me asking.

nice milk too

3. how much it set u bac?

4. The set up was $120

5. thats a lot of hardware

6. Video of the bong being milked now!:D

7. please pm me the link to where you got it! :devious:

8. that's not bad at all man, excellent pick up. enjoy it :smoke:

9. haha I'm on it

10. yeah milk vid would be nice, awesome pick up though

11. good to see its there in one piece. nice shots bro im jealous! haha

12. looks great. niice. lol at the reg a/c in there too. more drag. but more filtration i guess

13. for sure, and it was a pleasure doing business with ya :wave:

oh and I posted some milk vids

14. #14 noiseannoys82, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009

actually the middle ashcatcher is my illadelph and ithe drag is totally negligable

[​IMG]

it has these two huge bubbled chambers and the downstem attached so there's less constriction and really no noticeable drag

15. yeah. i meant non-inline when i said reg. knew it was an illy. looks sweet though, so does that toro.

16. ohh gotcha. yeah thanks though

17. whats the name of the song in the first vid!!!!:smoke:

18. Wow that is crazy, you got a really good deal on that too, I've seen them run for at least around 180. LOL at 2 ashcatchers, I've got an Illy a/c too.

19. niice piece. and you go to berkely? I'll be attending next year.

20. Thats some sweet shit, the inline has just a tiny but too much water though. sweet toro also