Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New [Kind Creation] Glass (+pics+)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by emrandel, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Yo, last night I went out to Kind Creations and got a new bong. My old one expired and it was time for a new one. Now, I've never actually owned a top-of-the-line glass-on-glass straight tube before, so this was a new experience. Of course it was a good one.

The tube was $130 and a big black case for it was $30. I think it's a badass deal if you compare the equivalent from other brands. It's an 18", 7mm, GonG, 14.4mm, slit-style diffused, straight tube with ice notches and Kind Creations sand blasted on the main chamber.

Let the pictures speak for themselves:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aaand the milk shot...

[​IMG]

This thing rips my face off, no joke. Fill the thing with ice a couple of times too, it's amazing. I got an ounce of this herb called "Sage", smells like sage, tastes kind of like it too. Has a nice dark complexion and it's pretty potent too.

Here's some other glass...
    [​IMG]
    My Space Glass with diffused ash catcher.
    [​IMG]
    One of my favorite bubblers, it was a gift from a friend.
    [​IMG]
    My double bubbler and my mini-bubbler.
    [​IMG]
    My newest bubbler from KC. Got a chillum too, no picture though.

[​IMG]
    One of my custom gaming rigs... Water-Cooling out the ass. Overclocked a 3.0 P4 to 4.0ghz. Running a 6800gt and a gig of PC4400.

So, tell me what you think. I'm in love with it. Name hasn't been decided for usure, but I'm leaning towards "Charles II."

Oh and of course... some random bud shots so you know what I'm working with here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yay for straight tubes. And yay for kickass gaming rigs. Mine is still nedding my pair od SLI video cards.

3. very nice bong. I am always impressed by KC glass.

+rep

4. I'm actually a bigger fan of beaker bottoms, but I was just in the mood for a straight tube. There was this $300 beak bottom there that was just made and it has the KC logo on it in 24k gold, it had a tri-branch perculator, a custom red crown, ice notches, 18.8mm GonG diffused, ect... tight shit. Didn't have the money though. I'll come back for something bigger for New Year's/Christmas.

5. what games do you play on that thing?

6. SICK.

Great price for a great bong--and great gaming rig also.

*I just built a custom gaming rig about 4 months ago.

7. I play mostly CS: Source, HL2, D3 and lots of Diablo II. Don't really game on my PC that much anymore. I have my 360 and it takes care of me. I'm looking into getting an Alien Ware notebook (I know they're overpriced) but I'd need to blow around $2000 so I'll have to wait till the new year.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn, that KC binger is really nice, simple and sleek.
    It's all about that Space Glass binger though, especially that sick fucken ashcatcher...that must rip so fucken good.
    Cool bubs too.
    The bud looks super dank too meng.

It's nice to see some more pictures of your collections meng, I had been wanting to see it for a while.
    +Rep for sure.

9. Niiiice! Glad to see some more KC glass popping up on GC.

Great piece...should serve you very well! :wave:
    Nice pickup!!!

Are you sure its 7mm though?

10. I have yet to make the 2 hour commute up to Kind Creations for lack of proper funding. I basically stay home all day though, so I have the time.. Just need a license.. Which I will have shortly and money for insurance. Not to mention money for the bong.

Haha! Colorado Glass rules, eh Em?

11. Why Thank you, it has so far. I'm not sure on the 7mm... I was actually pretty sure that it was 5mm when I got it but when I was typing I looked over at it and maybe it's just the crown that's a bit thicker but it looked closer to 7mm than to 5mm. I could be wrong, I'll just have to measure it some time. Either way the tube's burly has hell.

I desperately need to get a new bowl though... this one's just too small, and the hole's too big. I got a glass screen for it, and that helped, but I still want a different bowl. Too bad it's a 14mm, makes it hard to shop for bowls around here.

Hit me up if you come up to FoCo and we'll match some KC glass. But yeah, CO glass is pretty much the shit.

12. PS- What shop did you pick those bubs up at? I'm short of decent headshops here in the springs.. Perhaps you could enlighten me to a few places up North?

13. Let's see... the mini and the double are from High Country in FoCo. The smaller/new one is from Kind Creations. I don't know where my friend got the green/blue one from. Most of the best stuff is going to be in KC or High Country, maybe Mellow Yellow. Higher Ed has a bunch of ROOR's and PH(X)'s... HC has ATX's. HE and HC have the same owner, so they have similar shit. A lot of people like Lazy J's 2. The absolute headiest and best custom shit is going to be KC though, no doubt. Even on the budget you can get sick shit at KC, so that's my advice.

14. Umm, hehe. Im going to write those down and hope I can find some addresses through Yahoo. If I get confused, I'll run the ones I dont have by you.

Thanks s'much! The RooR shop sounds very tempting right now.. We don't get ANY decent brand stuff down here. I think Independent Records has.. three, maybe four, of the same glass on glass piece. They JUST got replacement bowls for it too.. Shows you where we are. ^_^

15. Couldn't find directions to HigherEd or Mellow Yellow. You have any idea where they might be at?

16. sick set up u got

17. Alright... well all these are basically on or really close by to main street (College Avenue)...

High Country is at College and Laurel, NW corner of the intersection.
    Higher Ed is on W. Elizabeth off of Shields in the area called "Campus West." (under Silver Mine Subs)
    Mellow Yellow is inbetween Rock n Robins and Kind Creations, there's four head shops just in a row, about a block south of High Country.

18. bump that.

19. GOtcha man, I wrote down the directions and will look into them later! I take it once I find High Country, it won't be long before I find the other ones.. And since I have High Country's address.. I can mapquest it. :D

In fact, let me do that now.. Okay:

It takes exactly 2 Hours and 12 Minutes to get up to where you are. I would pretty much be leaving early in the morning to get there before any shops close.. Sit down, have lunch, grab pipes and maybe match a session with the new glass. :p

Damn, I have to drive 118 miles north on 25. I will definitely be picing a weekend.. No way in hell I'm getting caught in rush hour traffic.

20. yes the mouthpieces of bongs are usually much thicker then the rest of the bong, was going to say 130 is insanely cheap for a 7mm bong