New Killer Strain MUST READ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Smokey Bandit, May 31, 2010.

1. Doggies Nuts Big Bad John Seeds

This variety has been a long time coming and definitively confirms that the times they are a changing! As believe it or not this is deciduous herbaceous perennial strain!
    For those of you that are not that horticulturally aware this means it has the ability to re-emerge after it has died.
    Yes the seeds and not so commonly the plant can over winter and re-emerge come the spring, as in this little, or should we say big beauty will auto flower once it is established - if left to be it will set seeds, then these seeds will grow and then these plants will do the same thing so on and so forth ad infinitum!
    For those of you that have still not seen the light, this means that it can grow wild and if left unchecked will colonise the areas where it is placed! in one season it can produce 3-4 generations of offspring and as each generation matures they will do the same thing!
    In plain English this variety can grow wild and colonise - if left will come back with a vengeance every season there after!
    This strain has similar genetic characteristics as the Long John Silver (auto flowering) variety however is more productive both in yield and active ingredients compared to its more mellow younger brother.
    Other seed banks have tried to buy the entire supply from us to stop these seeds hitting the market for fear of what this would do to the seed industry! But lol this is more important than mere money! - let these seeds go forth and prosper and re take what is rightfully theirs :)

Very Interesting
    Imagine these things let out in the forests how would you ever stop them?

Smokey

2. HUH ? I want proof before laying out my dough on a group that sells this.

most especially if the rest of their genetics are in the 250-350 dollar range with some approaching 700 per 10 pack ..I smell the British version of BC seeds... 220 for a 10 pack of Northern Lights? pretty sure I can order in Bulk form Nirvana or Seedsman, and find a great mother for half the price..

now with that rampage being said .. I sure hope I see proof ..cause this would be too cool ...

wharf

3. can't say its not possible because in nature thats what these plants do, but it's also claiming one of the best parts about the plant is that it hermies toward the end of its cycle which we all know discourages bud growth and lessens potency.. so doggie's is advertising a hermy weed.. i guess you should get this if u want shitty weed growing everywhere.

4. quality of the smoke? the most important part!:smoking:

5. #6 chiefton8, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    So their claim is that this thing can (gasp!) make seeds and then those seeds can then grow into (gasp again!) another plant?? Holy shit, who would have thought cannabis can be bred, grow seeds and if planted make viable offspring? Especially in the wild because cannabis has never grown in the wild before. If I'm not mistaken, man created cannabis plants synthetically in a lab, so to hear we now have a strain that can grow wild makes it worth more than gold.

6. if Your Village is missing its Idiot..this may be the cause ....

7. I think he forgot the BB code below...

[/SARCASM]

8. Hey, lets not get too hard on Doggies Nuts, I mean, every company has a few retards working for them; just they have more than most!

9. Hey.....Warning..... I dont mean to sound like an ass. Honest.

WTF why is this a must read? holy chit someone made a autoflower go hermie. do you know what happens if u just planted a bunch of plants and let em go.... the boys would do their thing, the girls would have babies...the seeds would grow up..... holy chit ive stumbled upon a killer strain myself....yeefekkin ha:wave:

10. i'd like to hear more about this before i diss it like everyone else.

everyone is right though that you guys charge way to fucking much. you would be treated better by everyone here if that wasn't the case.

11. #12 lessismore, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

Not sure if you meant my post, or the fact a seed company is trying to pass off what is basically a feral line of cannabis. Most feral lines of hemp auto-flower after literal decades of growing in a specific region.

Doggies Nuts have been ripping off growers since they came on the scene. Many of their strains are/were created in the same way Nirvana recreated strains. The only differences are price, and possibally their selections of parents. Point is this kind of strain is nothing new. Durban Poison, PPP, Early Pearl, Maroc, and several other outdoor strains will do the exact same thing if left unattended in an outdoor environment. Basically it is a strain with no genetic history given by the breeder which is adapt to outdoors, and will reproduce if left to go to seed. Any cannabis strain, hemp or drug type will do this exact same thing. I went back after I was released from prison to some of my old grow sites which the woodland had not been cut down and built upon and/or colonized, and some of these plots had plants still growing there from over a decade of being left to seed. I would often just harvest tops off my seed crops and leave the rest. Now these are basically feral, which IMHO are now basically hemp b/c there was no real selection to prevent the more hemp like traits from reproducing in the offspring. Kids go back there every fall to cut these down, just as the many teens in Indiana, Iowa, SW Michigan, etc... go and harvest old hemp fields.

To me, they are trying to play on people's ignorance to make them believe this is something special; when it is nothing more than cannabis growing as it has grown for 1000's of years.

12. Mate, I taking you for person with experience and knowledge.
    Please do not made effort, its not worth.

If someone do not see what DN talking about than maybe he should give money to them...I believe only idiot can buy this story.

13. I hear ya, I understand all that.

But it would be great if the same plant could come back year after year, not new ones from seed.

14. I understand that too. However as we see when we reveg a plant more than 2 or 3 times, it begins to show signs of stress(hermie being the most common), as well as the fact a plant will begin to show genetic drift. The plant will begin to lack in all the things we desire from growing the plant in the first place. I seen this in my old plots, I took a few tops, and discovered over the yrs of inbreeding without any form of selection they lost scent, structure, and potency. Basically they became feral and recessive traits we often try to (in)breed out of a strain become even more dominant.

15. #16 Greenrocket, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010

I tried to think of a polite way to reply to this post but no luck.

Why is it you assume that it must of been a retard ?

I bet your American, so bent on being politically correct that you forget some of the basic principals behind social equality.

I have no retardation but if I did I would be pissed off.

Think more better. :)

I'm not sure where you get off treating other blades like this but consider yourself warned. I work with people with disabilites, it's no laughing matter. ~AK~

16. #17 wharfrat74back, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2010

LMFAO ..hey LiM, how does it feel to be the Rush Limbaugh of Cannabis growing?

that is some funny shit.

almost as funny as these two umm........... "developmentally challenged ?" persons

[​IMG]

please feed the Croc's

17. can OP or someone else that works for Doggies Nuts explain why you gotta be such a dick about prices?

18. im with ray on this one

19. ...i think i have found my new sig qoute.. to funny.