new journal on day 21 of flowering, new cabinet w/ 250 hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by aparker813, Nov 22, 2007.

1. hey all...what i have here is four bagseed plants that were planted on 9/11 and put into flowering on 11/1, they were grown under a 250 hps the whole way through

nutrients were coming from bat guano thus far and need to quit slacking and go pick up some flowering nutes..also gave them a good neem oil spray today to hopefully get rid of some spider mites

also just built a new cabinet today after seeing baron von hootis and being inspired...still needs some work though

Attached Files:

2. one more pic..and i'll get a pic of all em together without the hps on tonight or tomorrow sometime (along with alot more details on everything)

Attached Files:

3. looks good... id throw a fan in there to help strengthen up those stems for buddin... its gonna need it towards the end of flowering... or ur gonna be doin alot of stringin up...! good luck

4. yeah that was one of the things that still needs work..doors are open right now with a big ass box fan blowing on them but i plan on grabbing a bunch of computer fans to move some air in and out and a few small desk fans to keep the plants moving around in the "breeze"