Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dennis1, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So i just got a new job and the first day i was working two of the people that work there asked me if i smoked. I was going to say yes but i dont smoke cigarettes just to see if they where meaning weed but i just said no. So i was wondering when weed comes up in the conversation should saw something or just shit up

2. Shoulda' been like "cigarettes?"

3. What if they meant crack? What would you put then?

4. Jus wait till you feel more comfortable around these people and you'll tell who smokes or not without even having to ask.

5. Ask them if they smoke anything else besides cigarettes.

6. If they dident mean cig's they DEFF ment weed.... i work construction and i see atleast 1 new person a week and i always hear everyone asking that question. I usually just let it come out when it's time, trust me you'll know when it's time.