New Job

Discussion in 'General' started by gone fishin, Sep 30, 2007.

1. after a long time out of work due to a nasty ladder spill, i now am employed

my sister opened her own pizza place, i make the pizzas, and the grinders...

theres a kid there 16, does the dishes, and i call him numbnuts...doesnt listen, breaks shit, always confused, and straight up is a retarded puppy

i really dont want to work here, but my sister kinda pushed me into an uncomfortable position, and i ended up having little to no choice

however, since i dont really give a fuck, i walk with a swagger, come in baked (my sister tokes too, shes family, and my family all are marijuana-craniums)

it feels good working with burnouts, super stoned people, and listening to what i want all day

lastly, i fucking love sitting around drinking beer for free and making pizza (i sit on a keg while i toss dough)

anyone else work in pizza? its basically your average new england pizza, grinder, seafood place with little other stuff

hardest thing on the menu to make - clam chowder...

2. grinders huh, i havent heard someone mention thoes for yesrs, or when im in pueblo, where u from ?

3. Thats how I was at my old job, it was nice but eventually you dont care soo much that you just stop showing up.

Atleast its a job though, it never hurts to have extra money.

4. Ive been wantin to smoke at my job, But i got in at 3/3:30 PM, And get off at 11/11:30.

So during the day hours i rather not smoke cuz i dont wanna be high round customers and lose my job for bein stoned hahah.

But once we close and start cleaning up/shuttin down id like to go out and blaze and come in and do it but i have no where to go and jus id reek like herb when i come in.

5. Hell yeah, there is no other place i'd rather work than in a little homestyle pizza joint. Nearly everyone in the pizza business tokes or is at least cool with it because they used to. Too bad i'm unloading trucks for a living now...fuck.

6. Connecticut, ive always called em grinders...

yeah, if you aint got shit to do, and its closing time, go into a walk in freezer with a little one hitter or something, maybe even a pinner...but be careful...

and i gotchya on the being stoned around customers thing...however, im normally good to still work, and be able to work after a bowl...i go in high all the time...and if i happen to fuck up a pizza, i get to eat it...works out

i gotta go in for 2 to 10:30 today, dont really want to, but whatever...

7. Sounds like a kickass job, I love to cook and make food, so enjoy.

8. nahh, not really, i gotta deal with numbnuts

hes 16, and washes dishes...doesnt know what hes doing, asks for help with everything, even if i showed him two seconds ago...im seriously fed up with him...his parents are rich, and hes spoiled rotten, drives a brand new volvo, and has his own house thats the "guest house"...i seriously hate this kid alot...hes like a retarded puppy, except worse...

next time he asks about the sanitizer, and how to use it...well i might kill him

9. wel minus the numbnuts part, who knows maybe hell fuck up and get fired, then you guys could hopefully find someone better, hell if I lived where you are adn had the time, id be as happy as a pig in shit to work at a pizza place.

10. im teaching him to cut the meats tonight...i hope i come back with all 10 digits...:(

11. I do not sense good.....

but I hope he does too.

12. he cut his finger nail, thats it...almost lost his finger...

hes now back on dishes only...

me and this 18 year old johnny get along great though...we cause all sorts of havoc...yesterday it was dead, so we played sausage patty hockey...two brooms, two food carts, and a frozen patty...

also, since i dont really care, i smoke out during work...like ill take a 15 minute break, either go in the empty freezer, or go into my truck...smoke out with johnny, then me and him will go make bomb pizzas...

and the bar tender is jeff, looks like duane allman and mitch hedburg had a kid with dreadlocks...

and he sounds like hes french (hes not, but he grew up in new orleans, speaking french)

oh ya and one last thing

i come in today, smoke a cigarette out, and one of the waitresses pulls in...

lean like a cholo is BLARING

so in my dickies shorts, shelltoes, and white tee, i take johnnys fitted, and pull it low, and start leaning like a cholo...but im like a big solid lookin dude, and i just did it in such a silly fashion, i had everyone crackin up...everyone but numbnuts loves me, i barely do anything really...im just around acting all silly, making an ass out of myself...drinking beer, smoking blunts, making pizzas...yup, im an average 21 year old...:cool: