1. So this actually kind of blew my mind. I walk in for a interview today for a job I applied for a while back. The job involves just cleaning carpets and such for businesses and customers. Anyway I walk in the interview room and there is this huge sign on the wall about the values they want you to have and the first one listed is to value god and love him and have him guide you though your day. (I'm gonna try to get a picture because it is insane) The others are just normal ones like customer satisfaction and such but that really struck me as odd. I'm a atheist and do not believe in a higher power. I'm not sure what exactly to do about that. I kinda ignored it and the person interviewing me never mentioned it but I don't wanna be doing any morning prayer before going out to work or anything lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

2. My hope is that something will happen in your life to cause you to change your views. It might actually do you good to work with some true Christian people to get some basic concept of the beliefs of the Christian people. You can believe what you want, but the story of Jesus is not a fairy tale. I challenge anyone with even a tiny brain to try and disprove the existence of Jesus Christ. The Bible, my friend, is a book of history and is real. God is real. And according to Bible prophecy, the time is growing very very short to hear some truth and get some true understanding about what true Christianity is all about. I've never understood how anyone could even remotely believe all the goofy theories of how life and man came into existence. It's all a bunch of hogwash and impossible. Use a little common sense here and get yourself a Bible and TRY to prove that Jesus is a hoax and didn't exist and is not who I proclaim Him to be. The greatest feeling in the world is the peace you receive in your heart once you give your soul to the Lord. Laugh, make fun, giggle and call me crazy. But I am doing what I was instructed by God to do...which is plant the seed. Once that's done, it's up to you and God to work out the details. But I hate to see anybody spend forever in hell because they didn't hear the truth. Blessings!! TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hell is a mythical place those who designed Christianity and Islam created to coerce people through fear into believing in their god and his alleged earthly manifestation Jesus or his messenger Muhammad. There is no horrible place full of torture and misery waiting for you after you die for refusing to believe such a ridiculous and hateful thing. Hell is a human invention (just as god is). It is, moreover, the invention of sadistic and manipulative minds carried forward by ignorant and irrational thinking. That people would feel compelled to teach their children this terrifying myth testifies to the irrationality ubiquitous in Christianity and Islam. I am so lucky to have had somebody in my life who had the good sense to catch me at a young age and free me from a terror that my immature mind might has assimilated into its core before I was cognitively able to see the ridiculousness of such a notion. Why smart people believe nonsense is the consequence of letting adults, themselves victims of mythology, inject things into developing brains.

Another of the objectionable features of Christianity and Islam, and this is tied to the previous objection, is the way belief in these myths dispossess people of common moral sense. No proper guardian with the extensive control over his domain claimed by the followers of this god (the later is a plagiarism of the former) would punish forever those he says he loves for refusing to accept that which his followers not only have neither evidence nor reason to believe, but which contradicts everything a thinking person could know about the universe she actually lives in. To think such a terrible thing - to love an abusive father, to revere a psychopath - expresses damage to one's capacity to love. Is it any wonder that so many Christians and Muslims are so incredibly hateful and judgmental of those who not only don't believe their hogwash but - and this one falls especially on Christians - believers who fall short of the glory they claim everybody falls short of? I have spent a lifetime watching this hate all around me. I am sick of the apologies and the excuses.

When a person is told to believe something on faith, that person is being told to put aside their critical faculties and believe in the unbelievable. It sets people up to accept all manner of absurdities on faith. Faith teaches that there exists beyond this world something more important than this world, that something exists beyond humanity that is more important than human beings. Faith-belief prepares the ground for perpetrating and tolerating all manner of terrible things, from shaming and stifling young and impressionable minds to burning bodies at the stake to free their souls. Asking that we accept the promise of a life that extends beyond the one we have is an invitation to limit our lives by fear and unreason. That a perfect being who says he loves us would test us in the flesh before judging whether we should enjoy eternal life. What a truly immoral notion.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Your journey is not finished...seek and you will find. Find and you will know...You are blinded by the veil and have missed the meaning behind the words, as have many church goers claiming to be Christians or any other religion for that matter. But then again Jesus said that would happen too

It seems that you are throwing the baby out with the bath water because you don't understand it But one day you will. Have no shame in that moment, for the kingdom of God is within YOU brother you have just forgotten how to find it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. you have a chronic problem, chronicproblem, keep your jesusshit to yourself

since youre not living in a naton that respects the separation between fiction and reality its up to you to decide you want to keep this (shitty?) job in order to please the wishes of a divine fictional character and his minions

so what others jobs are there?

6. Lol it is to fend off atheists and Muslims (because everybody knows Allah and God are totally different deities). Sounds like bad vibes I'd stay away, but keep it in the back of my memory as a funny story to tell

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app