Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Job Soon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littwinski, Jul 22, 2011.

1. So first of all I'll say that yes I realize that there are countless threads about passing a drug test, but I felt much more comfortable giving the community my exact situation and gaining advice base on that.

So I am getting a job at a Toyota dealership, The hiring process involves this: I go to the office, where I spend about an hour filling out paper work, then go a few miles away to an independent agency to take a urine drug test. I will be getting the job the first or second week of august, and prior to today I have been smoking every day for about 6 months, minus a 2 week break about a week ago.

My first concern is how effective is synthetic urine, or substitution is. I'd like to hear your personal experience with either of these methods.

Secondly, I'd like to know what you guys would advise if I were to actually stop smoking and just pass the test with my own clean urine.

All advice is GREATLY appreciated, and I'd appreciate to here stories of your experiences more than anything.

Thanks in advance, keep tokin' :wave:,
    Littwinski

2. Okay from what I understand, the drug test is roughly 2-3 weeks away?

If that is the case, passing the test with your own urine is going to be very easy. How is that? Well that is greatly large time period and just took a break a week ago so undoubtedly the THC in your body thinned greatly from that. I am in the same boat and am getting a job at a Dodge dealership hopefully next week. My way of detoxing is exercising a ton. Sweating that bitch out and burning the fat that it is stored in. It works very well for me. Idk about your body type but this is one of the best ways to do it. I can generally detox in 5 days but I am also a very healthy and fit individual.

It is the safest bet to stop smoking but I have heard of many stories of Detoxes working. I don't like to spend the money on that when I know I can just pass it my way.