Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New job so I gotta take a break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crackchicken420517, May 20, 2015.

1. #1 crackchicken420517, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Alright so I just got a new job a upgrade actually haha , it's at a warehouse where I will be loading and unloading boxes on to and off trucks all day. And they drug test once before you can start, but I heard from different people they might do random? Idk , well shit. I like this job , it's union, so I will get paid every week and a 30 cent raise every 3 months. Oh and we just got accepted into a new apartment, so life is good right now. Hope life is looking up for you guys. It's looking up for me but you know life's crazy and that can all change in a blink of an eye.

2. Yea so congrats on your new job, but this isn't the right place to tell everyone.

Please read the forum rules and guidelines before starting new threads.

Ummm, yea.