Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New job - drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boyakasha1, Jun 15, 2007.

1. I just found out today that my boss is most likely going to switch companies. This wouldn't be a big deal because I will switch with him but I am worried that if I transfer over to a new company, they may require a drug test. All this comes 2 days after my RooR 7mm Icemaster arrived at my door. But I digress. My question is, do any of you know if there is a database of large corporations and whether or not they have a drug testing policy? I think that drug testing is a MAJOR invasion of my privacy and under any other circumstances I would not subject myself to it, but I am very tied to this job and have no other options. Thankfully I still have enough warning to detox but it's enough to make me sweat a little. I'll probably be going to one of three companies. Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, or UBS. If anyone has any experience with these companies or any other information that'd be very helpful. Thanks!

2. If you know the name of the company, just call and ask. It's not against the rules or anything, just call and be like "yea I'm interested in a job there.....now do you guys do drug tests at all?" You should get a pretty straightforward answer, use *67 or another person's phone if you're paranoid of them checking caller ID and finding out it's you.

3. ^^ perfect help. and it could be depending on how up the chain your boss is for those companies. if hes high enough up there to where he can drug test you or not. he probably wont change his policy.

4. Thanks for the help guys. Good advice. Someone really should make a database for guys like us so we know which companies to stay away from.

5. My advice as always is to not give up your right to privacy and refuse any and all drug tests that aren't accompanied by a court order.

Re: database, I would be more than willing to help build something, but I did find this resource online, but I understand that it is provided by a detox type company...

http://www.testclear.com/dtcompanies/searchcompany2.cfm