Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Job = drug test!!! Uh oh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by spacemama19, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I am currently getting a new job..but I need someones reassurance. I'm not a regular user at all. I cant even remember the last time I smoked before June 21st, 2019. I have a drug test this coming Monday! Last month on the 21st I took 3 hits off a dab pen and was high for like 3 hours. I have been clean, I have a fast metabolism. I'm a female and weigh 134 pounds. I have not smoked in 28 days. I do regular yoga and sometimes hit the gym as well. Do you guys think I'm clean?? Please help! Thank you!!

2. Go to the dollar store for pharmacy and get a cheap piss test for reassurance, but you should be fine. If you weren't a heavy user before your last time smoking anyways

3. You should be fine.

Infrequent users tend to get rid of Cannabinoids fairly quickly.
    If you smoked nonstop every day it'd be a different story.

You probably dropped below detectable levels a couple of weeks ago.