Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New job drug test policy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hardcore Stoner, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,

I am recently acquired a new job in New Hampshire and I am trying to figure out if they conduct random suspicion-less drug tests. I have posted their policy below. Any feedback would be helpful.

Random Alcohol and Drug Testing: To the extent permitted by law, the Company will maintain and/or initiate random testing programs based on site specific conditions, subject to prior approval of the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. In addition, random testing may be required for compliance with

D.O.T. regulations, customer requirements and certain safety sensitive positions.