Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snoop420Dogg, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys.....I live in central jersey, around the towns bridgewater and hillsborough.......the prices here are nuts! im tired of paying 20 for a gram and between 350 and 400 for an o. Is there anywhere in jersey where there are prices such as 5 for a gram and 150-200 for an o? Cuz my current prices are just ridiculous.

2. grow your self. i live pretty close. i heard a story of the guy who basically supplies to the whole nj and hes hiding from the feds loll. but he prob sold loq grade shit from burmuda so who cares lolz. whats your area code?

3. damn lol. im in the 908.....hard to grow myself cuz i live with the parents. and they caught me twice for smokin in the past so they r always lookin out for it.........wish i could convince em hahaha

4. well no - prices are prices.

NJ is expensive, yes.

5. bro im 908 also. same deal, im working on to start growing tho. cops around here blow! but if you want some cheaper prices, friend some dealers and they usually will give you the hook up. know your guy, if he skimps while high or is very genorious while high.

6. yea my boy is generous while high, but its still like 20 for 1.4 or 1.5 ish. cant wait to move away from this shit state!

7. Nah man NJ is the worst for prices that Ive heard so far. Either grow or find who the dealers in your area are getting connected from and buy in bulk.

8. South Jersey down in the pines here. My prices are 140 an ounce for mids, I am talking all green mids that do you in pretty well. For dank 310 an ounce, I seldom order dank because the hash is a much better value. For hash it's 110 a half for decent hash, and 155 for good shit. Sometimes there is shit for around 180 an ounce that is between mids and dankity dank.

9. i might need to journey down to the pines then haha

10. I had a hookup for $270 ounces... That was like the ultimate find in NJ and I lost that dude... Now I pay $380-400... :mad: Fuck New Jersey.

11. exactly man. i've never known prices in other areas, and i looked at the thread that talked about that shit........in midwest states i could be getting four grams for the price of 1 in nj

12. Wouldn't recommend it, people here are racist and shitty. Kind of a low class community. It's not that the area has good connects, it is just that I do. You get what I mean?

13. i'm 908 as well.. prices really really suck here. It's ALWAYS $20 per. Unless it's schwag that is. Usually I get pretty decent stuff but still.. I have canadian friends and they make fun of the prices here as much as they can hahaha

14. DUDE I know!!! I thought I was getting ripped when I saw other people buying a gram for 5 bucks....I was about to call up my dealer and ask him what the fuck is with your prices...I guess it is just more expensive in NJ...

15. Living in NJ as a pothead fucking sucks. I'm seriously thinking about moving to Cali.

16. [quote name='"nativetongues"']they would consider it a good deal.[/quote]

Not really man. People that pay $120 for a quarter don't exactly consider that a deal. Anything over $100 is a ripoff... And even that's pushing it..

17. i wouldn't call it a good deal, but i'd take it. standard for what i pay from someone that isn't a hookup.

18. im in gway $20 is the norm. if u can find something for $10 in my experiences nothing special but head aches. if you were down my way not for a gram here or there but i could get you something decent for about $250-$275. i remember a few years back probably 5-7 when i was a freshman this time of the year used to get some shit for $40 a g expensive but dealer named his price since he was the only one i new of in the area that could get it. just remember we called it colored around here don't get it no more