Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by aterraformer, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was trying to find out information about medical marijuana in New Jersey after Christie (hopefully just) attempted to kill it. Apparently Obama told him to continue on with it and he was "dragging his feet" along with it or something. Has anyone else heard similar? Does this mean it's back on track? Despite not on the list is there any chance a depressed insomniac could get a card, work in a dispensary/legal grow op, or open a dispensary of my own? Is there even a chance of it getting any less strict? If not would there be any shady, pay for mmj card doctors? Oh yea here is one of the articles: Obama administration tells N.J. to keep medical marijuana program small and controlled | NJ.com

I don't expect one person to have answers to all my questions even if you can answer one or have any input or news I'm unaware of please respond to this. Thanks guys.

2. Couple of things.

1) Qualification questions belong in the 'do you qualify' sticky thread.

2) Unfortunately we do not allow the discussion of the 'business' end of MMJ. Can't talk about growing for, working for or opening your own dispensary. There used to be a sticky but I'm not sure where it went.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.