Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new jersey mmj delay?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lessthanjeezy, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey gc,
    i have a friend who suffers from chrons disease, and he was looking forward to obtaining his mmj card this july since his chrons has been really flaring up, and he asked me to research what he has to do to obtain an mmj card and i said no problem.

although, in searching, i saw the govenor christie's administration is potentially going to push the bills enactment back for up to a full year, which i think is extremely unfair for all those who can benefit from mmj, including my friend. so, does anyone know if it actually got pushed back, or is it still in speculation? i couldnt find any clear answers, thanks gc for your time reading.

2. Yeah Christie is an ignorant fat fuck. He's cutting budgets and ruining what was once one of the finest public education states in the nation. He has made statements through his spokesperson that he plans on pushing the bill back for up to a full year and eventually may try to get it vetoed all together. Which is fucked because Corzine was the one who signed the bill. Whatever man, I suggest signing up for the NORML email list for New Jersey. They send emails out for rallies and meetings, and keep you up to date on anything noteworthy on the NJ MMJ bill. I suggest you go to that site and sign up for the email, to get more information for your friend. Help is on the way sir, your friend has nothing to fear.

3. im looking forward to leaving this state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.